We work with patients to identify and diagnose their bone or joint problem, listen to their concerns, identify their goals and create an individualized treatment plan. Oftentimes, surgery is not required, and patients can be treated with the following therapies and recommendations:
- Anti-inflammatory medications
- Knee braces
- Walking devices
- Exercise and/or physical therapy
- Ice following certain activities
- Weight reduction — for those overweight
- Hyaluronic acid therapy
- Rest or activity modification
Our advanced diagnostic capabilities and state-of-the-art technology help us make an accurate diagnosis for each patient. We use resources such as magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), CT scans, electromyography (EMG), motion and gait analysis. We are the only provider in northeastern Wisconsin offering KneeKG to help assess conditions that may require joint replacement.
Total Joint Replacement
Joint replacement surgery can be an effective way to eliminate pain and dramatically improve a patient’s quality of life. Joint replacement surgery is generally considered only after other treatments have been tried first.
A variety of surgeries are offered including:
- Anterior Hip Replacement
- Revision Hip and Knee Replacement
- Muscle Sparing Joint Replacement
- Rapid Recovery Joint Replacement
- Narcotic-Free and Minimally Invasive Total Knee Replacement
- Gender-Specific Knee Replacement
- No Precaution Total Hip Replacement
Joint Replacement Camp
If you are having hip or knee replacement surgery, we want to be with you every step of the way. Our Joint Camp classes help knee and hip replacement patients understand the procedure, its risks and benefits and what they’ll need to do before and after surgery to help make it successful. We keep all aspects of patient care in mind — from the initial patient assessment through preparation, the procedure, home care and therapy afterwards — which leads to better outcomes.